QM2 Hydro pool/steam/sauna cost

smokey01

Hi,

How much is a pass to the Hydro pool/steam/sauna for the entire QM2 transatlantic 7 day crossing? Also if anyone has got a reduction for a 14 day roundtrip that would great to know. I have in the past (but that was over 5 years ago) but it does depend on the spa person as to whether they know about the 14 day pass.

The cost of the Canyon Ranch Spa Passport is not listed in the Voyage Personalizier but a quick search on Google will bring you to the spa's website where you can view rates at the different locations. The cost of a Spa Passport onboard QM2 is 1 day $40 / 3 day $75 / 6 day $105

I will tell you, when we boarded last November for a 14 day crossing we bought a 6 day pass. At the mid-point we bought a 2nd 6 day pass and the staff asked us why we did not just buy a pass for the entire duration. Apparently, a 14 day pass would have been $200. It seems the staff would be happy to put some package together based on your needs even if it's not listed in the menu.

As for the Passport itself, you get a paper card that should be carried with you and signed by an employee as you enter. Ours was signed the first day, we waited at the counter the and asked to have it signed the 2nd day. From then on we just walked into the spa with a quick wave to the staff. Out of the 14 days we collected 3 signatures. When we bought the 2nd Passport the staff thanked us for being honest.

Thanks for the quick reply.

It was $105 per crossing when I last went in 2013 so that's great that it has not gone up. Back then they charged me $75 for the second week, so $180 in total, but $200 for 14 days is fine.

Just a thought, but was everything working i.e. steam room / sauna, was hot tub and Hydro pool hot as opposed to lukewarm?

I have been on a variety of ships where the hot tubs don't live up to their name!

Just a thought, but was everything working i.e. steam room / sauna, was hot tub and Hydro pool hot as opposed to lukewarm?

I have been on a variety of ships where the hot tubs don't live up to their name!

Hello ;) This is 'Canyon Ranch' Queen Mary 2 we are talking about. It certainly lives up to it's name .