Prepaid tickets in London and Stonehenge and school holidays.

We are firming up our sightseeing plans for a 3 day pre-cruise stay in London. We will be there Oct 31- Nov 2, going to Southampton on Nov 3.

We've been to London before, so we aren't going to most of the "touristy" sights, so no London Pass. We plan on mostly museums, Churchill War Rooms, etc. DH has expressed an interest in the Belfast.

My first thought was no pre-paid tickets, because we are far enough outside of tourist season to not worry too much about lines, but then I wondered about school holidays and school groups when classes are in session. Can anyone speculate on the lines in early November?

Also, I had read that the War Rooms had timed tickets like Stonehenge, but I don't see that on the website - prepaid tickets are available, but I don't see anything about times - anyone been recently?

We are sharing a car and driver with other cruise pax from London-Southampton, and stopping in Stonehenge. I'm getting prepaid, timed tickets for that, mostly out of courtesy to the other people. Ha I've been to Stonehenge, and it was cold wet and miserable in June, I can only imagine what November will be like ;)