MSC All-Inclusive Drink Packages

S5Pilot

Only problem is that the list is WRONG! under the premium package it says that the "ultra premium brands are also included" It has been reported on here from many others that none of those are included in the package. Just and FYI... (you would think they would update the list)

Only problem is that the list is WRONG! under the premium package it says that the "ultra premium brands are also included" It has been reported on here from many others that none of those are included in the package. Just and FYI... (you would think they would update the list)
That was emailed directly from the MSC agent this evening.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Forums mobile app

More confused by the day! Does this cover the European cruises too? I’m thinking of upgrading our standard all inclusive as my husband like beer and Heineken won’t cut it. It’s a lot of money for us both to upgrade and I won’t need it (any old Vodka and tonic will do me ;))

On this list it shows Stella and Peroni which would be fine, would be annoyed to upgrade if I don’t need to, but also don’t want to upgrade on the ship as it will cost me the tax.

We’re on the Seaview in June, so we won’t have a lot of time from the ships first sailing to find out from others.....

More confused by the day! Does this cover the European cruises too? I’m thinking of upgrading our standard all inclusive as my husband like beer and Heineken won’t cut it. It’s a lot of money for us both to upgrade and I won’t need it (any old Vodka and tonic will do me ;))

It's funny because we're the opposite - DH drinks the Heineken draught even when we have the deluxe package, but we used to get it because I enjoyed the higher end cognacs (and better wine choices). Now those same cognacs are on the Super Premium list that the deluxe package doesn't cover, so we're less likely to upgrade these days.