Exploration Tower in Port Canaveral

BillOh

I'm thinking about arriving a few hours earlier, by car, to check out the Exploration Tower. Any comments on the worthiness of a couple of hours? Admission seems a fair price. We would probably end up at Grills right after.

I think it opens at 10am so I would do breakfast at Grills (highly recommended) then if time permits visit the Tower.

Most people go for the splendid views but each of the floors has something interesting including simulators for the kids.

Worth it? Yes, but IMO not if you are in a rush.

I think it opens at 10am so I would do breakfast at Grills (highly recommended) then if time permits visit the Tower.

Most people go for the splendid views but each of the floors has something interesting including simulators for the kids.

Worth it? Yes, but IMO not if you are in a rush.

I won't be in a rush, we are arriving Sunday for a Monday cruise. I do want to be at Grills in the afternoon to watch the ships leave.

Thanks,

Ah, thought you are arriving early AM on day of cruise!

Your plan is solid! Tower around 3pm then be at your table at Grills by 4pm or so to watch the ship parade go by!

I have to say the views from the upstairs area at Fishlips are better for ships coming from terminals 5-10 but Grills is next terminal 1 which gets you really close if a ship is in that day!