What would you do in Vancouver if you arrived at 9 a.m. before the cruise?

SweetEmi

I was planning on spending a couple of days in Vancouver before the cruise but an important function has changed my plans so that it looks like I'll be arriving in Vancouver about 9 a.m. (This particular cruise leaves from Vancouver and ends in Seattle) The ship is due to sail at 4 p.m.

I wanted to know what you would do if that were the case. I have been to both Vancouver and Victoria before but my friend has not. I really like Victoria and if there is time, I would love to visit it for a few hours. However, we will have our luggage and am not sure what we should do about that. My normal thing to do is to check into the ship as soon as they let me and look around, have lunch, etc. but maybe in this case we may want to check in a little later than usual. We've been on the Star twice before - so we'll probably just need a quick tour around to reorient ourselves.

So....what are your suggestions?

Thanks so much!!

Emi

What a wonderful suggestion!! I went to the website and checked and there are 2 problems that I emailed them about and hopefully it will be fine. First is that their tours don't start until May 6 and our cruise is on April 27. The second is that the tours start at 9 a.m. but our plane will arrive at 9 a.m. and we'll have to get our luggage and stuff. Hopefully I'll get a favorable response to the email.

Thanks!!

Emi

http://www.vancouvertours.com/?utm_source=google-adwords&utm_medium=ppc This is the one I found, I'm assuming it is the same as they were talking about.

Thanks looks like some nice option. I did find this one also, but didn't know if this was it since they called it something else. This company looks like they have some nice tour options. Thanks again.

Archived