Best Transfer Service between Monte Carlo hotel and Nice Hotel

jlf1

Hello,

I have been doing some searching for companies offering this service and decided to search here as well.

we are ending our river cruise with one night at the Fairmont in Monte Carlo followed by 2 nights on our own in Nice before flying home this August.

Has anyone used this kind of service before and would you be willing to chime on and help me?

Thanks, Judy

Sorry about that. I have located two companies.

https://www.mydriver.com/en

https://www.suntransfers.com/

Those are both large companies that contract with local providers in each city. You are better off with a well respected local company that will be accountable to you. I suggested one that we have used many times.

For that matter, your hotel in MC will call you a taxi to take you to your hotel in Nice. No big deal. It is a 30 minute ride. Or you can use Uber.

Those are both large companies that contract with local providers in each city. You are better off with a well respected local company that will be accountable to you. I suggested one that we have used many times.

For that matter, your hotel in MC will call you a taxi to take you to your hotel in Nice. No big deal. It is a 30 minute ride. Or you can use Uber.

Thanks for your help, exactly what I was looking for.

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk

Just wanted to mention that my research showed that Uber is banned in Monaco. You can arrive there from say Nice using Uber but you cannot call one in Monaco to depart. Unless things have changed very recently of course!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Just wanted to mention that my research showed that Uber is banned in Monaco. You can arrive there from say Nice using Uber but you cannot call one in Monaco to depart. Unless things have changed very recently of course!

I stand corrected. I thought it worked both ways.

Thanks.