Poa show times / dinner

Romoad

On the POA March 3rd. What are the show times and which days? Do you need to make reservation and is there a fee? Are there any special dinner nights that I should be aware of in the Liberty? We did get the 3 dinner package and will be making reservations in the Specialty Restaurants.

On the POA March 3rd. What are the show times and which days? Do you need to make reservation and is there a fee? Are there any special dinner nights that I should be aware of in the Liberty? We did get the 3 dinner package and will be making reservations in the Specialty Restaurants.

Show time is 8:30pm on Saturday and 7 and 9pm the rest of the days. The only special dinner night we noticed was prime rib in the main dining rooms on Friday.

Have fun, it is a great cruise.

Show time is 8:30pm on Saturday and 7 and 9pm the rest of the days. The only special dinner night we noticed was prime rib in the main dining rooms on Friday.

Have fun, it is a great cruise.

I forgot part of your question. There are no fees and you do not need reservations. We got to the theater about 15 minutes ahead of time and had a great choice of seats. We tried to eat at 6:30pm and had plenty of time to get to the 9pm show. If you go to the 7pm show then eat, there were huge lines and a wait at the MDR.