Epic- Med help :)

newbees

I am around 50 days away from my Med Epic cruise starting from Barcelona. I have received some luggage tags from Norwegian, but as a first time cruiser I have a few questions, please help me :)

1. Do I put the tag on my luggage?

2. We will land in BCN around 8am. When should we go to Epic seaport? Is taxi the best form of transportation? (we are a group of 8 people age 8-46).

3. We book Rome In Limo, and we should meet them at 8 am at the port. How long does it take to leave the ship?

4. For breakfast, what are our options? (we need to meet RIL at 8 am).

Thank you so much.

1. Do I put the tag on my luggage?

Some people put them on before they check their luggage at the airport. We put them on just before we check them at the cruiseport.

2. We will land in BCN around 8am. When should we go to Epic seaport? Is taxi the best form of transportation? (we are a group of 8 people age 8-46).

Best form of transport is taxi. Cost to cruise port is about 30 Euros. You would need two taxis, so you might wish to arrange for a larger vehicle. Check with Barcelona Day Tours, they offer vans.

3. We book Rome In Limo, and we should meet them at 8 am at the port. How long does it take to leave the ship?

From other cc posts, once the ship is cleared and passengers can leave the ship, it should not take long. RIL will wait for you if you are after 8.

4. For breakfast, what are our options? (we need to meet RIL at 8 am).

Room service is an option, or quick buffet.

Archived