Carnival Vista November 27, 2016

Lipz

Just thought I'd be the first to add this sail date to the G & L Roll Call list since I didn't see one posted.....

My wife and I will be reuniting with some friends made through this cruise addiction we have :D!

We'll be flying down pre-cruise from NYC and enjoying a nice day or two in Miami before setting sail. We've cruised from MIA often and are no strangers to downtown Miami where we like to stay before sailing.

Fell free to post here if your also on this sailing. We love to meet new people who also enjoy cruising and answer any questions newbies may have.

~Dana~

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Hi, I am glad I found this group. It doesn't appear to have many members but I'm on my phone so not sure if there is more that I don't see.

I'm traveling with my husband and sister in law. We are arriving on Friday before .

My husband and I are from Georgia my sister in law is from Maryland. Where is everyone from?

• 4 weeks later...

Hi there, sorry for such a delayed response. I didn't realize I was logged out of Cruise Critic on my phone so I didn't get the alert for this message.

My wife and I are from NYC. We're actually cruising with a other male couple who are married, plus two other female friends. It's going to be our 3 time cruising with the same friends. One friend is coming into Miami on Friday like us. We're staying at the InterContinental how about you guys? Any fun plans for those 2 days before the sailing?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk