Glory scenic OV cabin #6199-pictures and advice?

Halftocruz

• 2 weeks later...
Hi,

I have wanted to be in one of the scenic ocean view rooms (category 6J) forever!! I have one on hold on the Glory for next year.

Anyone been in this cabin and/or have pictures of the cabin?

Thanks

Kellie

I have one booked in three weeks on deck 9. I can report when I get back!

Did you mean cabin # 9199?

We stayed in 9199 last November and absolutely loved this cabin so much we booked cabin 9201 grand scenic ocean view for our May cruise.

I have pictures on my phone but don't know how to post them.I will try to figure out how to tomorrow.

Did you mean cabin # 9199?

We stayed in 9199 last November and absolutely loved this cabin so much we booked cabin 9201 grand scenic ocean view for our May cruise.

I have pictures on my phone but don't know how to post them.I will try to figure out how to tomorrow.

Yes I did mean 9199. I would love to see pictures. If you can’t figure out how to post I can give my email address and you can email me?

Thanks

Kellie

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Expand my signature below, and there is the Scenic Grand Oceanview on the Valor. We also booked this cabin on the Sunshine. The 6J you asked about has one window instead of 2. You will like it. We felt no motion up there. Maybe just lucked up with calm seas.

• 2 months later...

yzimAjDRb3FSD7YWxP4t6sydZyyC1dXGm2RTJFmPLibW2Msgeu1MNEy5a2tICm9mJnGenKIhmmgcv2RIU6riibuU0tAx7kTLgG16jfmVxykmD2zJF-HaScv6dO4H4M2d9Kb7KQZBZgxYHmH8Ke2Yks15ktIaT35zB98E-rMAdxYTjWvkc5gbzuK8X4FoZN357Xfx44Xv-xnaE5pahDT97TkTVStdcfeI1lc3zciGnejdXj8gtzmt6uuhxPJpjaEs2YYr96yZQHGgCkeSBNXVymFfsARPh2VOWFRHnbhDWtvuYa5QUfpoOIrwxIZZeE2wobdoIR0PAH_R_wnbV_0KLggLRZfaeySF9OZDjtjoQQkrq1G6cK2WoV-UMXLYdJLLoTXzBQtKPP1iWRN7PWvZfriJBOwrE6YIIsrTX1z9iG5hBSwwA9IJEza2K62HTWkhTaDNM1Pwe4qbld5XYbTtdeO8wCWjlKP62TJIgG5VEJOu0ErpDFGjGx-vL4lD746G4efW8zIooySD_1BwCFaz0mxSa9UjWqlqVn6WCfe1VBNeqQ9AAzBIAsQELB4uPI39nrgJO_kVpoqnZGFH5LUhIGkQc1H_Ix6u04St20k=w1290-h968-no

Sorry this is huge, but this is 9196 on the Carnival Conquest. Loved this room. The ONLY issue (and it would not stop me from booking it again) is that the walls seemed thinner than usual. We had a frequently-screaming baby next door that woke us up at 3 am multiple nights. To answer an earlier question, yes, there are blinds operated by a switch. You are required to close the blinds at night if you have lights on in the cabin to prevent the light from interfering with bridge operations (directly below you). I felt like the storage in this cabin was way above normal too.

We had 9197 on the Conquest a few weeks ago and loved it so much! The only negative is that it is a 4 person room with no Pullman(no bed that pulled out from up top). The couch pulled out to a king sized bed, which blocked entire room at night. It also made for constant fighting between my 12 year old and 14 year old[emoji849]

As much as we all loved the room we agreed we would never book it again unless we could also get the adjoining room or hope for a miracle and grab a grand scenic because that room is really amazing!

Here are some pictures..

Sent from my iPhone 15a6e4e3c927e6898bf2daf1badf9ca5.jpg5f2ed8188242505e91366dfc4f3c6641.jpg225f48b24e12b7eb2efa6d447a61a7f4.jpg