Pride Boarding Times

steelersfan4ever

If you don’t have priority boarding and 1:00-1:30 is your Arrival Appointment time, you can not be processed for check-in earlier than that.

https://help.carnival.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/2621/~/embarkation-and-departure-times

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thank you. Do you know what time they start boarding? Is there anyway to get an earlier boarding time? Can we just wait in the terminal until our time?

Can anyone tell me what time you can start boarding the Pride in Baltimore? Our boarding time says 1:00 - 1:30, we will be arriving at the pier around 11:00 (We are being dropped off by friends, and that is when they have to take us).

Hi

As Easyboy said, if you arrive prior to your (it is not Boarding time...it is check-in time) appointed time, you will not even be allowed into the terminal building to wait.

Just to add, we were on this sailing just 2 weeks ago. We received an email the night before saying that our boarding would be delayed by 4 hrs. due to "weather" conditions affecting the ships return. As it turned out the ship did not arrive in port until just after 1 p.m. Cars arriving were not allowed into the port area at all until aprox. 3 p.m.

On return our cruise was doing just fine until the Sunday morning, as we woke up we saw our ship was stopped somewhat out into the bay. It was announced that the "pilot" would not allow the ship to continue into port due to high winds. We did not dock until about 1 p.m. either. We were one of the first to debark at 1:30 p.m. As we were leaving the port they were starting to allow cars into the port area.

I don't know if this was just a freak situation, but I am glad this was one occasion I drove to the port rather than flying.

good luck

have a great cruise

At least the FttF will help you to be able to wait inside the terminal once it opens up, as it supersedes your arrival appointment time. Just be warned for the rest of 2017 and most of 20187 & 2019 the docking time for the Pride is 10am, and it takes about 2.5-3.5 hours for the ship to disembark the previous cruise and get the all clear to start boarding new passengers.

So remember to bring something to keep you occupied while waiting in the terminal after finishing the security screening and physical check-in. With FttF you will not have access to the Priority boarding waiting area at the terminal, and will board after the wedding party, other special event invitees, Diamonds, Platinums, and suite passengers that also showed up early.

When we sailed in August, we arrived at 11:00 and were told by parking lot staff that the lot would not be opening until 11:30. We came back then & were told it would be noon! Once we were actually in line to drop luggage, pay parking fee, and park the car...it all went very quickly. We had FTTF and proceeded to that line outside. That opened after only 15-20 minutes but there was still a maze to go through once in the doors. Our friends were in the non-priority line for over an hour.