Brilliance of the Seas--Quick Question

leafy98

Hello,

I'm looking at a cruise for Brillance of the Seas....I see the waterslide is in the kid's pool area. Are adults allowed to go on this? Sorry, I know it's a dumb question but I love waterslides.

Also, any additional input on this cruise ship is appreciated. The reviews on this website state the food is terrible, but I doubt it's that bad.

Sorry but no, the slide is for little kids only.

I consider Brilliance my "home" ship, and love it, however that all depends on your cruising style. If you're into slides, zip-lines, multiple pools, ice skating, bumper cars, etc.then the Brilliance is NOT for you. If you like a more "classic" cruising experience with the best water views from just about anywhere on the ship, the Brilliance is one of the best.

Personally I find the food to be just fine -- very good but certainly not WOW.

I have never had an issue with the hard working and very friendly crew.

I consider Brilliance my "home" ship, and love it, however that all depends on your cruising style. If you're into slides, zip-lines, multiple pools, ice skating, bumper cars, etc.then the Brilliance is NOT for you. If you like a more "classic" cruising experience with the best water views from just about anywhere on the ship, the Brilliance is one of the best.

I have never had an issue with the hard working and very friendly crew.

That's a shame, I really just want an in-between cruise. I do like the new stuff, but I also am more traditional. For example, I'm not looking for an aqua park, but I'd like 1 simple slide. The Brilliance looks like a good size ship and the British Isles cruise looks amazing.

I have never had an issue with the hard working and very friendly crew.[/quo

Would 11 year olds qualify you think? We have sailing November and while it looks "small" i think my triplets would enjoy it. Thank you for the help.....

Would 11 year olds qualify you think? We have sailing November and while it looks "small" i think my triplets would enjoy it. Thank you for the help.....

Well, maybe... barely...

The last time my son was on it he was 7 or 8, and at that time seemed a bit too big for it.

It is not very impressive, really, don't plan a cruise around it! :p

That's a shame, I really just want an in-between cruise. I do like the new stuff, but I also am more traditional. For example, I'm not looking for an aqua park, but I'd like 1 simple slide. The Brilliance looks like a good size ship and the British Isles cruise looks amazing.

Have you been on Freedom class ships? I've been on a few larger and a couple smaller and found the Freedom to be a nice in-between. It had some of the features I liked from Oasis and Allure but wasn't as big and crowded. Still a lot of fun though