NCL Jade - Rm 8088 tips or pics? (Cruising to the Nordic Fjords June 2018)

Sarah.Barracuda

Hi all, I'm cruising to the Nordic fjords in June 2018 in an NCL Jade obstructed Oceanview Cabin, # 8088. Does anyone have any information about the view or the room (or even better, photos)? I'd also love any information anyone has on the ports of call, using the internet on the ship, potentially upgrading our cabin, and ordering room service (is there always a charge?). Thank you in advance!

(I also posted on the general cruise forum, not realizing there were more specific options [i'm new to Cruise Critic]. I apologize for any redundancy!)

Hi all, I'm cruising to the Nordic fjords in June 2018 in an NCL Jade obstructed Oceanview Cabin, # 8088. Does anyone have any information about the view or the room (or even better, photos)? I'd also love any information anyone has on the ports of call, using the internet on the ship, potentially upgrading our cabin, and ordering room service (is there always a charge?). Thank you in advance!

(I also posted on the general cruise forum, not realizing there were more specific options [i'm new to Cruise Critic]. I apologize for any redundancy!)

There is also a Ports of Call forum where you can get information on each of your ports.

What do you want to know about using the internet? I always bring my iPad (I don't have Smartphone) and I purchase the 250 minute package since we cruise more than two weeks.

The continental breakfast has no delivery charge during the breakfast hours. There will be an order card in your room.

It sounds like you are going to the North Cape.above the Arctic Circle? Excellent itinerary.

The ports are great with many tours to consider. I pretty much always have gone independent.

going to the ports of call board will offer you information.