Majesty Internet package *without* streaming?? and should I buy before I board?

Just booked a 3 day on Majesty in the spring. was looking at internet packages and the only thing I see as 'choice' is how many devices you want to use. I thought you could do a less expensive 'surf only' package- but that doesn't seem to be an option.

pricing is 14.39/day 1 device, 25.58/day 2 devices, 35.97/day 3 devices. that's listed as 'surf plus stream'

I have no idea if that's a deal/sale or what...so I'm not sure when the best time to buy is. If that's regular pricing there's no need to buy early.

I'm emerald, so I assume there is still some discount if I wait to buy on board, but I can't figure out what on-board pricing would be to compare if this is a deal or not?

thank you!

Price on board for Stream is $20 and Surf is $16. Surf is not usually offered pre cruise any more.

So if my math is right- if I buy surf only on-board with my 15% emerald discount it will be about $13.60 for one device.

Any idea how much it is on-board for two devices? If all we need is the surf package it sounds like it might be cheaper to wait and get surf only on-board once the Emerald discount is factored in??

thank you!

So if my math is right- if I buy surf only on-board with my 15% emerald discount it will be about $13.60 for one device.

Any idea how much it is on-board for two devices? If all we need is the surf package it sounds like it might be cheaper to wait and get surf only on-board once the Emerald discount is factored in??

thank you!

In the past, they discounted the daily price by $1 per device, so if that holds true, the price of surf would be $30/day for two devices.