Majesty of the sea question

KCmomof5

I was booked on the Empress of the Seas room port side deck 8 room 8028 going to Cuba. RCL has switched ships and now I am Majesty of the Seas deck 4 room 4580. I'm not happy but this is the only cruise with 2 overnights in Cuba. Should I stay in 4580 or move up to deck 5....there is also a few rooms on deck 9 but might have an obstructed view. I considered switching to another time on the Empress but I was really looking forward to the 2 overnights in Cuba. Thanks for any advice! Dawn

I was booked on the Empress of the Seas room port side deck 8 room 8028 going to Cuba. RCL has switched ships and now I am Majesty of the Seas deck 4 room 4580. I'm not happy but this is the only cruise with 2 overnights in Cuba. Should I stay in 4580 or move up to deck 5....there is also a few rooms on deck 9 but might have an obstructed view. I considered switching to another time on the Empress but I was really looking forward to the 2 overnights in Cuba. Thanks for any advice! Dawn

I'd switch to deck 9 if you want a larger room, those are the nicest OV staterooms on the ship. They are only obstructed looking down towards the lifeboats, you can see straight out fine.

Thank you!! I researched the Empress but not the Majesty. I really appreciate your advice about deck 9. Hopefully I can get my room switched. Thank you, Dawn

If you felt like upgrading to a balcony, the JS staterooms on deck 10 are not bad. At least they have bathtubs.

I had considered that but have not looked into the cost comparison. Good suggestion! Dawn
What sale date is this? Just started researching Cubs and really want an overnight or 2.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

What sale date is this? Just started researching Cubs and really want an overnight or 2.

I meant sail. Typing on my phone and thanks in advance for the info. Candy

I understand auto spell check drives me crazy! July 23 of this year! You should look into it! Dawn
Thanks, I just did. Yes the price for a balcony is really a big difference. Not sure this will work. We are doing a TA later in the year that's using most of our vacation time. Husband is turning 50 and just decided to look into a quick Cuba instead of a party. Enjoy your trip.

Thanks, I just did. Yes the price for a balcony is really a big difference. Not sure this will work. We are doing a TA later in the year that's using most of our vacation time. Husband is turning 50 and just decided to look into a quick Cuba instead of a party. Enjoy your trip.

That sounds like the perfect 50th birthday celebration! I know you will find the perfect fit.

• 2 weeks later...