Gem

angelran

look at your deck plan. for us, a room is good if we have rooms above and below us and are away from stairs adn elevators.

We have LOOKED at deck plan.. That is why I am asking if anyone stayed in this stateroom!

Welcome to Cruise Critic :) Next time you start a thread have a more descriptive thread title and you'll get more responses. Something like "have question on 10583 on Gem" rather than "Gem". 10583 is a sideways interior stateroom that sleeps 3. I believe the third bed is a wall bed. Here are a couple youtube videos. Both happen to be of stateroom 9727 which only sleeps 2 so there is no wall bed. For now we are booked in this stateroom on the Gem in October.

This first video is from sister ship Pearl. The closet is at the end of the room mostly hidden by the open bathroom door.

This second video (much longer) is from sister ship Jewel.

This last video is not a sideways stateroom but shows you interior stateroom with one wall bed and with the main bed split into twins. If we keep our interior stateroom we will split the beds to have more walking space in the stateroom.

The cabin is nicely located close but not too close to the middle elevators/stairs. Two decks down and you'll be at O'Sheehans. Two decks up and you'll come out between the Garden Cafe and the pool area. There is a sideways stateroom below you and I think it is ok above you. I'm not sure what the white space is around the stateroom, maybe a crew stairway?