Cruise details not showing in MY Bookings

Max011

Hi All,

M booking has disappeared from the "My Bookings" section on the web site. I have phoned MSC, they have confirmed my booking is there. However I cannot book any shore excursions etc. unless my booking is showing. So I thought I would ask the experts.

Has anyone else had this issue, if so what did you do about it. I seem to be going around in circles at the moment.

Any help / advice will be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks in advance

There are many threads on it. Having a disappearing booking is a daily occurance on the website with lots of people including me. It's there one day and gone the next. I've already printed out my cruise tickets, excursions/extras, and luggage tags and had my booking disappear the next day. Don't sweat it, the website is useless.

You're not alone. I have two pending cruises with MSC, both there, together with my past cruises, yesterday. But this morning one of the two had disappeared and, hey presto, this afternoon it's back. May be worth checking by entering the booking number, etc, because I always check using 'my account'.

Good luck!

Rob

Hi All,

M booking has disappeared from the "My Bookings" section on the web site. I have phoned MSC, they have confirmed my booking is there. However I cannot book any shore excursions etc. unless my booking is showing. So I thought I would ask the experts.

Has anyone else had this issue, if so what did you do about it. I seem to be going around in circles at the moment.

Any help / advice will be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks in advance

There web is horrible so your booking will come and go.