disembarking from QE11 cruise Oct.2

honeyb

Hi:

I have a question.

Mu husband and myself are booked to go on the Oct.2 Med cruise for 20 days. We are trying to book our bus from Heathrow to Southampton, return.

However, when we are on the National Express site, we don't know which time to book the return to Heathrow, as we can't seem to find out when we can disembark. We are on deck 4, but from what I have read on this board, if you can handle your own luggage, you can get off early. Is this only in certain categories, or any? We tried calling Cunard, but their office in Miami is closed because of the hurricane.

Anyone know the answer to this? Any more info you need, let me know. We are flying to Nova Scotia from Heathrow--flight leaves at 3:05 pm. Cunard said we could book a flight anytime after 1 pm.

thanks for any info.

Hi:

We are on deck 4, but from what I have read on this board, if you can handle your own luggage, you can get off early. Is this only in certain categories, or any? .

HoneyB,

Deck 4 will be second last to disembark, but if you do 'self help' you will be off first. The rule is that you carry all of your luggage down the gangplank in one trip - there are no porters to help you. When docking at 6 self helpers are usually off by 7.30....deck 4 may be 9.30 - 10.00. Enjoy your trip!

Peter

Archived