Marella Spirit - Sirocco Dining, Deluxe Outside Cabin preference and other questions

Hi - we have sailed on Thomson/TUI/Marella many times including the Spirit although have not sailed on her for 5 years. We will be on her final sailing at the end of October. I am looking for advice on the following please:

* Any views/menus on Sirocco dining? Anyone have a copy of a recent(ish) menu they could share? How much is it per person? Is the price reduced (if so how much) on the embarkation evening?

* Any views on what people tend to where on the formal night? Is the menu different/special in the main dining room?

* We have booked a deluxe outside, any thoughts on what would be a good cabin to request in terms of location?

With thanks in advance for your valuable advice :cool::D

Rachael

We always go for 218, largest and best position, IMO, no noise from lift only noise is fridge but you can turn that off, if not available we go for 114 or 115 still good size but one up from promenade deck. We always go specially once a week and can recommend it, if you enjoy a quality drink suggest you upgrade to premium package + £70 pppw.

Sent from my VF-895N using Forums mobile app

Siroccos is a nice place to eat, haven't been for a couple of years but daughter has and indicates the menu is as good as on the Celebration which as I said we like to visit once a week, don't know if they do hot stone on Spirit that's fun if they do.

Sent from my VF-895N using Forums mobile app

There is no hot stones on the spirit, been onboard 9 times, on the final cruise as well but never eaten in siroccos, found the compass rose brilliant, there are some menus in the spirit facebook group d you do facebook, we do are in a deluxe cabin deck 6, great cabins we prefer the promenade deck