Dragon’s Tail Coaster Labadee

lucybug22

The driver can take whomever he wants as the passenger. The passenger is supposed to have a passenger wristband, so be sure to ask for those when your husband gets his wrist band - the passenger wristbands are free. And, your husband does not always have to be the driver - he can be the passenger too if any of the kids or you want to drive.

• 1 month later...
The driver can take whomever he wants as the passenger. The passenger is supposed to have a passenger wristband, so be sure to ask for those when your husband gets his wrist band - the passenger wristbands are free. And, your husband does not always have to be the driver - he can be the passenger too if any of the kids or you want to drive.

Woah, really?!? Last time I was there (March 2015) only age 12 and under could be the 2nd rider on the Dragon's Tail Coaster.

Woah, really?!? Last time I was there (March 2015) only age 12 and under could be the 2nd rider on the Dragon's Tail Coaster.

That has definitely changed. Our group of six (3 drivers, 3 passengers) were all 18+ and we rode tandem, no problem. The rules do say riders 5 - 11 years old must be passengers, they cannot be drivers, but I did not see them checking id.

• 3 months later...