Counting the Hours!!!

Have been quietly hanging in the background of these boards for the past six months, mentally making notes of all the great tips and pondering both the rave revues and complaints when it comes to cruising, as we leave for our very first on Sunday aboard the Legend for a 7 night Mexican Riveria cruise. We're like two kids headed to Disney for the first time...we're so excited. Taking this trip as an early 25th wedding anniversary gift to ourselves (August). Have come to the following conclusions......in regards to food onboard-if I don't have to shop for it, cook it, or clean up the mess, I'll be happy with whatever they put in front of us! I don't clean our room everyday, so if I get my bed made daily I'll be happy! Looking forward to hanging out with friends, relaxing by the pool, being pampered and seeing new places and experiencing new things............will check back in upon our return and let you know if it was all we expected. Until then the countdown and packing continues!

wrestlingmom

Have a great curise! we too are counting the hours, we leave sat. on the navigator. We are also celebrating our 25th anniv. With your attitude towards food and service etc. you are guaranteed a great time im sure. Thanks to everyone for all the great tips i've also recieved.

Have fun!

Hey, I'm a wrestling mom too. Or at least I was. My last wrestler just graduated last month. We are leaving Sunday also, but aboard the Mariner. Have a great time!

Eydie

Big Red Boat 92

Sovereign '00

Jubilee '01

Sovereign '02

Mariner June 20, 2004

wrestlingmom -

I hate to tell you this but here goes - You have set yourself up to have a wonderful cruise experience. Every cruise that I have taken I adopt your attitude and I have yet to be disappointed. Enjoy!

Darlene

Sovereign of the Seas 5/00

Fantasy 6/00

Monarch of the Seas 10/02

Grand Princess 6/03

Sovereign of the Seas 02/04

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=ff0000&cdt=2004;6;26;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

6/26/04 Enchantment Graduation Celebration

<center>

<a href="http://www.escati.com/counter98/free_time_codes.htm">

time98.gif</center>

Archived