Big Beards Adventure Tour

strachan01

Afternoon all,

Hopefully someone will be able to assist me with booking an excursion with Big Beards....I've looked at the website but can't seem to find an email address to book a tour with. As I am from the UK calling would be pretty expensive, is there any other way of booking? We have read very good reviews so don't want to miss out! Our ship is docked from 7am-5pm.

Thanks

Fraser

Afternoon all,

Hopefully someone will be able to assist me with booking an excursion with Big Beards....I've looked at the website but can't seem to find an email address to book a tour with. As I am from the UK calling would be pretty expensive, is there any other way of booking? We have read very good reviews so don't want to miss out! Our ship is docked from 7am-5pm.

Thanks

Fraser

Good morning,

If you are on their website (https://www.bigbeards.com/) there is a link in the top left corner that allows you to book a trip. That should work for you.

Good morning,

If you are on their website (https://www.bigbeards.com/) there is a link in the top left corner that allows you to book a trip. That should work for you.

Thanks Drake,

I did notice that, however it also suggests on the website that cruise passengers require to phone them in order for taxi's to be set up so I was a little confused. Do people just make there own way there? We really like the sound of the all day tour but as it finishes at 3.30 and our ship departs at 5, we wasn't sure if it would be too tight!

Thanks Drake,

I did notice that, however it also suggests on the website that cruise passengers require to phone them in order for taxi's to be set up so I was a little confused. Do people just make there own way there? We really like the sound of the all day tour but as it finishes at 3.30 and our ship departs at 5, we wasn't sure if it would be too tight!

If you follow through on the link it lets you put in an email address, ask them to contact you via email and I'm sure they'll work it out with you.

You can certainly make it back to the ship in an hour and a half.