Navigator Cabin 6610/6310

Has anyone stayed in either of these cabins? They are listed as pullman beds however every picture I can find do not show a drop down section over the bed area. From previous experience the "deck plans " are not always correct. Looking for personal experience with these two or pictures of these. Thanks in advance!

Thank you Ken, I do know it is listed that way however I have been told that this is incorrect and pictures of these cabins that I have seen do not show a drop down section in the ceiling. I am hoping someone who has actually stayed in this room would be able to confirm or not the drop down.

Thank you Ken, I do know it is listed that way however I have been told that this is incorrect and pictures of these cabins that I have seen do not show a drop down section in the ceiling. I am hoping someone who has actually stayed in this room would be able to confirm or not the drop down.

As bad as Royals website is I would have thought that after 15 years any errors on the deck plan would have been corrected.

Was it another website that you saw pictures in, many use generic photos and are not of the actual cabin itself.

NavDel631-11363-1511133552.jpg

This is a picture of 6310 according to cruise deck plans note over the bed the ceiling is segmented and does not show a drop down area that it would be located. Wondering if the couch is considered the "pullman " in this cabin. The picture below is another cabin on the Navigator that you can see the drop down section.

NavDel729-34864-1511133936.jpg

I would say there’s a greater chance of the picture from cruise deck plans being wrong.

They are relying on people sending in pictures who may have inadvertently transposed or made a mistake with a bin numbers, then they have to post them where there is opportunity for their own employees to make a mistake.

• 3 months later...