RCC Excursion

B&J_Pgh

Has anyone done this? Can you tell me what beach and where the speed boats go?

CAPTAIN YOUR SPEED BOAT, SNORKEL & BEACH CZZZ6

4 hours $99 per adult

Embark on an exhilarating aquatic experience off the coast of Cozumel, while driving your own speed boat, exploring underwater, and relaxing at a local beach. Experience a high-adrenaline joyride in a two-person motor boat that zips swiftly across dazzling turquoise waters. Geared with snorkel equipment, plunge into the water to discover colorful coral reefs and tropical marine life. Unwind and rejuvenate after your adventures while lounging on the sands of a nearby Mexican shoreline. Enjoy a cold refreshment and snacks at the beach.

Has anyone done this? Can you tell me what beach and where the speed boats go?

CAPTAIN YOUR SPEED BOAT, SNORKEL & BEACH CZZZ6

4 hours $99 per adult

Embark on an exhilarating aquatic experience off the coast of Cozumel, while driving your own speed boat, exploring underwater, and relaxing at a local beach. Experience a high-adrenaline joyride in a two-person motor boat that zips swiftly across dazzling turquoise waters. Geared with snorkel equipment, plunge into the water to discover colorful coral reefs and tropical marine life. Unwind and rejuvenate after your adventures while lounging on the sands of a nearby Mexican shoreline. Enjoy a cold refreshment and snacks at the beach.

I haven’t done it but since you aren’t getting any other replies- if memory serves me right, it is from Barracuda Beach ( in the north, not Barracuda Hotel).

Google to see if this looks right?

I haven’t done it but since you aren’t getting any other replies- if memory serves me right, it is from Barracuda Beach ( in the north, not Barracuda Hotel).

Google to see if this looks right?

Your help and memory has served me well. It certainly does to seem likely this is the one I've read about snorkeling near the ships. Again THANK YOU.