Shopping near Junkanoo - Freeport?

joan72761

Plan to spend some beach time but we also want to shop so I thought I would rewrite this question in the hopes I would get some answers.:p DH and SNL wants to snorkle and swim but the adult females want to spend some time shopping. How close is shopping and food and bathrooms to Junkanoo beach? Thanks.

Plan to spend some beach time but we also want to shop so I thought I would rewrite this question in the hopes I would get some answers.:p DH and SNL wants to snorkle and swim but the adult females want to spend some time shopping. How close is shopping and food and bathrooms to Junkanoo beach? Thanks.

Junkanoo beach (freeport) has a restaurant and bathrooms. There are some locals vendors selling their wares along the walkway our front. No significant "shopping".

Because Junkanoo Beach Club offers free transportation for on-island guests, not for cruise passengers. I suppose that is because they don't have to go very far for most on-island guests, and that they sell beach breaks through the cruise ship.

Port Lucaya is a place you can go shopping, eat lunch, have a drink and listen to some softer type of live music. Junkanoo Beach Club is a beach club, with lounge chairs, loud music, swimming, food and watersports. Totally different environment, just depends what you are seeking.

Archived