Star IS depating from NEW Terminal Aug 29th

Melkaista

(Drumroll) ..........That's right folk's - we have been advised by P & O (YESTERDAY!!!) .....That our cruise departing TUESDAY is embarking from the new terminal.

We are to get there by our own means between 1030 and 1230 with our luggage and NOT go to Roma St.

Well who woulda thought! Didn't see that coming.

I had booked accom near the new terminal then changed it when they said it wasnt going from there - NOW we are staying in the city!:rolleyes:

Anyway - CAN"T WAIT - We go cruising TUESDAY :D :D :D

Melissa

(Drumroll) ..........That's right folk's - we have been advised by P & O (YESTERDAY!!!) .....That our cruise departing TUESDAY is embarking from the new terminal.

We are to get there by our own means between 1030 and 1230 with our luggage and NOT go to Roma St.

Well who woulda thought! Didn't see that coming.

I had booked accom near the new terminal then changed it when they said it wasnt going from there - NOW we are staying in the city!:rolleyes:

Anyway - CAN"T WAIT - We go cruising TUESDAY :D :D :D

Melissa

That's great as when we went to see the ship at the new port last time she was in they said they were busing in the next three cruises so they must have finished earlier than expected. Have fun!!:) I wonder what happens to the disembarking passengers, do they get bused to Roma Street or do they have to make their own way home from the port??

Archived