Summit Wine List

wrg11

With all the changes the ship is undergoing, does anyone know what the wine list will look like? I'm trying to decide if we should purchase a drink package. I prefer sweet wines and want to know if they'll have what I like. Thanks.

We're thinking about a Constallation cruise later this year, so thanks for the wine list. Does anyone know, is there an on-board wine list with any form of description of each wine, or will we need to research each one before we sail? :confused:

We're thinking about a Constallation cruise later this year, so thanks for the wine list. Does anyone know, is there an on-board wine list with any form of description of each wine, or will we need to research each one before we sail? :confused:

I have found the Sommeliers are always very knowledgeable about the wines and have always made great suggestions.

The wine list I posted a link to above is as descriptive as the list gets. But the sommeliers should be able to help you as librarylady19 indicated.

Archived