Experience w/ Adobe Photoshop Elements 4.0? Which online photo service do you like?

irisheileen

I have all these great pictures from my recent AK trip and I've "tagged" them according to my excursions and ports. I need to edit them, for example crop them and magnify them. Are these the same function? Are the results the saame? Does the resolution change with either of these functions?

I want to post some favorites on the web to share with others, for example, Cruisecritics. How do I do it? I'd like to be able to post a link to the pictures within a post of mine. Can I tag some favorites and wisk that file off to a webshots type service?

Which online service have you used and why do you like it?

And I'l like to email my friends and family and post a link to the pics.

I realize that I have to first get an account with "webshots" or the like.

Thanks,

Eileen

I have all these great pictures from my recent AK trip and I've "tagged" them according to my excursions and ports. I need to edit them, for example crop them and magnify them. Are these the same function? Are the results the saame? Does the resolution change with either of these functions?

I want to post some favorites on the web to share with others, for example, Cruisecritics. How do I do it? I'd like to be able to post a link to the pictures within a post of mine. Can I tag some favorites and wisk that file off to a webshots type service?

Which online service have you used and why do you like it?

And I'l like to email my friends and family and post a link to the pics.

I realize that I have to first get an account with "webshots" or the like.

Thanks,

Eileen

So far, I like Webshots .. but am considering moving to Smugmug (http://www.smugmug.com/). There are very many differing host sites. The following Wikipedia entry list a good many of the better ones: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Photo_sharing

Archived