Carnival Sunshine March 18th, 2018 A Better Grand Turk Snorkel Trip

heifler

I am looking for 2-4 more people to go on a better snorkel trip for Carnival Sunshine March 18th, 2018

This is much better than the one offered by Carnival for the Grand Turk, less cost, four times the snorkel time in prime areas.

My phone number is 1-818-294-2827 Bob bheifler@gmail.com

I am including all of the information for the snorkel tour on March 18th, 2018 below.

Once we have reached the trip minimum, check-in time is 9:30 am Atlantic Standard Time (most cruise ship passengers reach us within 15-20 minutes of docking, so you will not have to rush) and trip departure time is 10 am. Whilst this trip requires a minimum of 4, we take a maximum of just 10-14 snorkelers on any single trip.

About the trip:

Our snorkel trips last approximately 2.5 hours and cover 2 different snorkel sites. The first site is in shallower water (depths of less than 10 feet) which allows snorkelers to see the reef and marine life up close. These sites offer a good variety of corals and reef, as well as beautiful tropical fish.

The second snorkel site is chosen from one of over 40 sites along the famous Grand Turk "wall" in the marine park. The wall is actually a coral reef drop-off that begins in depths of 25-30 feet and plunges to depths over 7,000 feet! Although the water is deeper at the top of the wall, and thus one is farther away from the coral and fish while floating at the surface, it provides a very lush reef habitat and typically even more fish life. Plus there is the added advantage of the spectacular view peering over the edge of the Grand Turk wall!

Cost:

The snorkel-only trip costs $70 per person and includes snorkel gear (mask, fins and snorkel), floatation vest, and bottled water (provided on the boat). Our boats are 24-28’ Carolina skiffs equipped with bench seats, a boarding ladder at the stern, a dry box, and a shade canopy. Please note that our equipment has a weight limit of 250 pounds per person.

Things to Consider:

We ask everyone interested in snorkeling to please take the time to consider the following questions for each member of your party: Am I in reasonable physical shape? Can I climb up a boat ladder to re-board a 24-28’ skiff from the water without assistance? Are my health and physical condition both well-suited to participation in an outdoor sport which is subject to weather and sea conditions? If the answer to one or more of these questions is “no”, perhaps a different type of excursion would help you get the most enjoyment from your time on Grand Turk. It is not our intention to dissuade people from snorkeling activities, but simply to encourage careful thought about the type of excursion best suited to your needs and personal situation so that you will have fun during your time here on our island.

Where to find us:

We are located in town approximately three miles from the cruise center, which is a short taxi ride costing roughly $5 per person each way. As we are not the dive operation who does the cruise ship excursions we are not allowed to pick up or drop off at the cruise center, but it’s really easy to find the line of van-style taxis waiting inside the terminal.

To make a booking:

We require advance reservations. Please review and ensure you are comfortable with our booking terms and conditions prior to making a reservation, as proceeding with a booking confirms acceptance of those terms and conditions. Once we have reached the trip minimum, to make a booking and hold you a space on the boat we need to take a 50% deposit on either a Visa or MasterCard (we are unable to accept American Express or Discover). We need only card name, number and month/year expiration date. This information can be emailed to us (in pieces, using separate messages for security purposes), or you can phone us on 649-946-2432. The balance of the payment will be charged 24 hours in advance of your scheduled trip. We will also need the names and ages for each snorkeler in your party (including adults) and their estimated experience level with snorkeling (i.e. no experience, some experience, experienced, very experienced).

Do you have a website? We are 5 (3 kids aged 11, 11 and 14 and 2 adults). Just want to do a bit of due diligence first.

The company is:

Blue Water Divers

Grand Turk

Turks & Caicos Islands

+1-649-946-2432 (phone & fax)

Bob Heifler