Chops Grille Liberty of the Seas

We did find that the service was slow but there were only 3 other couples in the entire restaurant with us on FNDR on Easter at 6pm. But I would not pay $40/person for us to eat there another night. That being said - it's odd to me that it was slow because of that - our server was very attentive at FNDR - and the restaurant wasn't crowded - I think it was just how they paced the meal that was intentionally drawn out to make sure the restaurant was never completely empty. Ha!

Sometimes I think the service is very slow because they are putting crew members on duty with very little experience.

• 4 weeks later...
It has been 3 years since I have been on Royal... What is "First Night Done Right"? Please elaborate. Thanks.

It's a promo RC gives for a specialty restaurant. You get a reduced price, but you have to eat on the first night and the ship picks the restaurant. The choices seem to be limited to Giovanni's and Sabor now, and I'm not sure that limitation is clearly indicated when purchasing.

We were on Liberty a couple of months ago and they had changed the menu. I had a bone-in ribeye that was undoubtedly the best I have ever had! Being born and raised in Texas I think I know a little bit about steaks!

We will be on Vision out of Galveston Thanksgiving week and I hope they also have it.