Carnival's Excursion Page

I'm booked on the Sunshine for next March. I've been attempting to look at excursions on Carnival's website but the page isn't loading. I've tried it on multiple computers and my phone for the past couple of weeks and nothing loads. Anyone else having this problem or is it just me?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Yes, it is on Carnival's side. I have a cruise booked in November of this year and the excursions come up for it. But for the cruise I have booked in March 2015, it doesn't. It just comes up blank. So it has nothing to do with clearing your cache or browser history this time. It's Carnival that hasn't loaded the excursions for that time frame. You will just have to play the waiting game.

Sharon

It's driving me nuts too.. I'm wondering if that and the reason the whole booking schedule for all ships isn't out past April is if they are waiting to see how successful the Carnival Live program is. I'm frustrated as well as I've always been able to excursions out way a head of time, to compare prices with the non-Carnival tours. I'm not much if an excursions person, as I'd rather hang out at the party bars in port, but I do like to peruse my options.