Rush it---do not use them

20SomethingJeff

We used these guys when we got off the NCL Spirit last week. We were one of at least 3 groups that had to fly home without our luggage because the 4 hours we gave them from drop off until the time we needed our bags at the airport was not enough. They eventually got them to us but we almost missed our flight and would have had we not got in the security line for the crew instead of the passanger line.

They would not answer my calls that day, the people at the airport were zero help, and they have still never returned any of my calls. We had a good experince in NOLA, but these guys almost ruined it.

Take my advice and skip this company.

20SomethingJeff, I'm sorry to learn you had problems with Rush It's service. Sounds like the ball was dropped, which can happen for so many reasons. But not answering the phone or returning your calls was like kicking the ball into the river, which shouldn't happen for any reason.

When we were in New Orleans in July, we had wonderful service from Rush It.

It really is the pits that this happened to you and the others. Thank goodness you got the luggage before the flight, if I'm reading your post correctly. I can imagine the worry you and your wife must have gone through, I know my husband and I would have felt the same.

Hopefully whatever caused the delay in delivery has been corrected so it won't happen again.

Other than this problem, I hope the rest of your vacation went smoothly and you had a great time.

Have you posted your experience over on Trip Advisor? Sometimes the businesses will have a representative post responses thanking people for their compliments and apologizing or explaining why things may not have gone according to plan and sometimes what is/has been done to correct the problem.

Archived