Bon Voyage to all those leaving this weekend

MrsMoose2001

I just wanted to say to all of you leaving this weekend - Bon Voyage, happy, healthy and safe travels, may you all have a wonderful trip and fantastic weather and experiences.

thanks for all your help and advice. since my ship doesn't sail till wednesday, I doubt "our paths will cross" but look foward to hearing all about it when we all return.

Mrs.Moose

Thank you Mrs. Moose - great holidays to you too! Another thread has got me desperate to cuddle puppies - so now I am worried we won't have time to fit that in!! This is a holiday of a lifetime for us - we have a week touring the Canadian Rockies first, then Coral boarding on Sat 3rd. We're leaving London this Sunday - I can hardly believe it. :)

I just wanted to say to all of you leaving this weekend - Bon Voyage, happy, healthy and safe travels, may you all have a wonderful trip and fantastic weather and experiences.

thanks for all your help and advice. since my ship doesn't sail till wednesday, I doubt "our paths will cross" but look foward to hearing all about it when we all return.

Mrs.Moose

Hello Mrs. Moose,

We leave on the Carnival Spirit, out of Whittier, on Wednesday the 31st,

is this the ship you're on?

Larry

Archived