Changed deck on Seaside, mistake?

Cflcruise

My family was booked on deck 12 and I moved to a cabin on deck 15 but I forgot to check what was above. The cabin is right underneath the pool bar outside the buffet. I am worried about the noise from chairs etc. Should I change back? Thoughts?

My family was booked on deck 12 and I moved to a cabin on deck 15 but I forgot to check what was above. The cabin is right underneath the pool bar outside the buffet. I am worried about the noise from chairs etc. Should I change back? Thoughts?

I'd be more worried that the balcony was In shade, if you look at the image below you can see overhangs on deck 15 from deck 16, unless you are on the hump where there doesn't appear to be an overhang

Deck 15 has the bridge on it for easy identification

msc_seaside_1_photo.jpg

Pete

• 2 weeks later...
We are now in 15184. I checked recently and there was only one left on deck 10 in the front. So, we are probably going to end up staying put. Hopefully, we are under the carpeted part of the buffet.

Looks like you’ll be underneath the tables and chairs outside of the Miami Beach bar, hopefully the noise won’t be too bad :) I think being in one of the aft 2 whirlpool suites will be really nice compared to forward! I’m sure you’ll have a blast either way.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Not a good move.

I agree. Not my brightest move. :/

No regrets! I think you’ll all have a great time, and you’ll have fantastic views while you’re sitting in your own whirlpool bath!

Other good things about deck 15 vs 12:

-closer to public areas and restaurants

-higher floor = better vantage point

:)

Other good things about deck 15 vs 12:

-closer to public areas and restaurants

:)

This!

I would much prefer a lower or higher deck over a middle one. I initially chose an inside on deck 5 to be close to everything down there. Then got upgraded to deck 12. But hey, the upgrade was from inside to balcony! So in this case I will take any deck LOL.

I just watched the video that someone posted in the interior thread from the German guy. He did a full ship tour and showed the Miami Bar which is directly above us and I am happy to say there are couches and open space above the cabin. So, I am hoping it is going to be relatively quiet.

Looks like you’ll be underneath the tables and chairs outside of the Miami Beach bar, hopefully the noise won’t be too bad :) I think being in one of the aft 2 whirlpool suites will be really nice compared to forward! I’m sure you’ll have a blast either way.

Called it! [emoji4] glad you are more at ease about your decision.