Pacific sun n529 Family Fantastique sept 29

kaseyoz

i thought I would start a new thread in case any newcomers come to the boards.

Anyone booked on this cruise I would love to hear from you. This is our first cruise son 14 and daughter nearly 14

Look forward to hearing from you

karon

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

only 15 days to go and i still havent received our tickets. actually we havent recieved anything exceptthe receipt from when i went in and paid in full a couple of months back. This is a large TA (which matched my cheapest online price). I have rang them 4 times including yesterday and they say they are not here yet or my TA isnt in.

When should i start to worry?

karon

ps I think i will go in today and talk to the manager if tickets are not here as i have read on here some people get their tocket several months before.

Karon

When we went on our cruise I called P&O and they said our tickets had already been sent out to TA.

When our tickets came to the TA they had spelt my sons name wrong and new tickets had to be issued. THEN the cruise was shortened and those tickets were not valid and we had to pick up new tickets from the dock when we were boarding.

Regards

Kazza

Hi Kazza.

Yippee i just came home from work and rang TA again as they said they "should" be here today and what do you know? she said they are but my Ta isnt in, yet again...she also said anyone can give them to me. So after i have eaten and done a couple of little jobs i am off to get them. Lets hope there are no spelling mistakes on our tickets.

yes all details are on the personaliser. Did anything ever change on there for you. I check every few days but it just stays the same.

karon(who is feeling much happier now)

• 2 weeks later...

Ok , one last bump from me before we go just in case someone last minute looks.

Off to the mall to get pedicure, manicure, wax Etc etc, then packing when i get home. I have sorted clothes so it nows actually looks like we are going on holiday.

weather here today very wet and miserable but with the horrible drought , have to say we do need it, BUT Please do not rain on Thursday!!!

cheers karon

In case I don't remember later, have a wonderful time Karon. On top of the waxing etc, I need the spray on tan. lol Otherwise there is a pair of glow in the dark legs wandering around.

Don't forget to "look nice" when boarding as they take your photo for their computer system and they also have the Welcome aboard photo you can buy.

Off to the mall to get pedicure, manicure, wax Etc etc, then packing when i get home. I have sorted clothes so it nows actually looks like we are going on holiday.

weather here today very wet and miserable but with the horrible drought , have to say we do need it, BUT Please do not rain on Thursday!!!

cheers karon

Hi Karon,

oooohhhh i am so jealous. I hope you have a wonderful time and the weather and everything else is just perfect and cant wait to read your stories when you get back.

Leonie

cheers karon

Have a safe and enjoyable cruise kaseyoz and don't forget to take lots of pics for us to see

In case I don't remember later, have a wonderful time Karon. On top of the waxing etc, I need the spray on tan. lol Otherwise there is a pair of glow in the dark legs wandering around.

Don't forget to "look nice" when boarding as they take your photo for their computer system and they also have the Welcome aboard photo you can buy.

LOL aussie, thats where i went yesterday. I had the spray on tan and was a bit dismayed when i had a shower and saw all the brown water(was told this would happen). Today i am pleased with the results. this was my first time and i would highly recommend this to the "whiteys" out there.

Archived