Does The Mole Love to Cruise?

Skyrules

this is for the Australians who watch The Mole and have seen the P&O Cruises Love to Cruise DVD.

Todd, the reluctant cruiser, is now appearing in the latest series of The Mole. His name is Mark and he is described as an 'actor'. And for our money is a prime suspect for being The Mole.

About the DVD, did you also notice that none of the key people in the program wore cruise cards, whereas all the everday passengers that were shown dutifully had their cards on pink & blue lanyards around their necks??

Of course, it's a wonderful DVD and highlights Pacific Sun (mostly) and Pacific Sky (if you look closely at some of the shots) and the joys of cruising.

He has also been in other TV ads and tv shows I think. When I first saw him on The Mole I thought he was familiar - and I guess it's because we saw part of the Love to Cruise DVD while we were on Pacific Sun in June as it was playing on the in cabin entertainment, and also on a screen near the photo shop.

But does him being an actor make him a little bit too obvious as a Mole candidate??

Kym

Good pick up Skyrules..

I did think he looked familiar. He also appears throughout the lattest P&O cruise brochure.

Our money is on him to be the mole..

Kazza

Archived