RC Explorer of the Seas Balcony Cabin 8308

Badrad

Can anyone give me a review of the Balcony Cabin 8308 on RC Explorer? It's a connecting cabin with other family members in 8306. We're heading to Seattle for an Alaska Cruise next week. Thanks in advance!

I don't know personally, but it should be a great location -- near the back elevators/stairs and no public areas above or below you.

Elevators can be slow and full, so you might want to take the stairs to decks 11 and 5 (the two primary public area decks).

When you board, the connecting door might be closed and locked -- Just tell your stateroom attendant if you want the door opened.

I don't know if the balcony door can be opened between the cabins (or if you want to do so).

I don't know personally, but it should be a great location -- near the back elevators/stairs and no public areas above or below you.

Elevators can be slow and full, so you might want to take the stairs to decks 11 and 5 (the two primary public area decks).

When you board, the connecting door might be closed and locked -- Just tell your stateroom attendant if you want the door opened.

I don't know if the balcony door can be opened between the cabins (or if you want to do so).

Thanks for the info!