An excursion question (AMPHIBIOUS BUS LAND & SEA ADVENTURE)

MadMonk80

Hello all!

My parents and I are going on a Western Caribbean cruise on Carnival Glory next month. One of excursions we chose at Cayman Isle is the AMPHIBIOUS BUS LAND & SEA ADVENTURE.

Supposedly it is a 2 hour long excursion that ends with some time on 7 mile beach. (Some reviews say 15 min and some say up to 1 hour stay at the beach..)

My question is... is it possible to just stay there and not come back to the port with the excursion group? I would rather stay on 7 mile beach for the rest of my day in Cayman then come back to the port on my own. But I am not sure if people in charge of the excursion would let me do that. It's kinda pointless to go back to the port then decide to go back to 7 mile beach..

Thanks for your responses!:)

Edited by MadMonk80

Hello all!

My parents and I are going on a Western Caribbean cruise on Carnival Glory next month. One of excursions we chose at Cayman Isle is the AMPHIBIOUS BUS LAND & SEA ADVENTURE.

Supposedly it is a 2 hour long excursion that ends with some time on 7 mile beach. (Some reviews say 15 min and some say up to 1 hour stay at the beach..)

My question is... is it possible to just stay there and not come back to the port with the excursion group? I would rather stay on 7 mile beach for the rest of my day in Cayman then come back to the port on my own. But I am not sure if people in charge of the excursion would let me do that. It's kinda pointless to go back to the port then decide to go back to 7 mile beach..

Thanks for your responses!:)

We did this tour a few years ago and some people did not return with us and stayed at the beach. Cabs are very easy to get a ride back to the ship

• 2 months later...