Princess Cay on Carnival Liberty.

tw67

We took the Liberty over Christmas. Did Princess Cay, and really enjoyed it. Beach was nice. Definitly need water shoes. there were 4 of us, me, my husband and our 19 and 14 year old sons. We booked the 4 person excursion to do snorkeling, a 4 person water cycle, and a locker for the day. The good news with the excursion is that you get to take the first tender out. My husband tore his ACL a few weeks before our trip, so things weren't like we planned, but enjoyed it. We did rent 2 of the water chairs and loved hanging in the water for hours. The water cycle wasn't a big hit. Two of us did it since my husband couldn't, my one son stayed behind with him and my older one came with me. Since it was a cycle for 4, they told us we had to take a 4 person. We said that was fine, but there weren't any free when we went to do it. There were about 4 broken ones you couldn't use. So a person put us in one for 2, but that one had a broken seat. We weren't really into it, so didn't last long on the water with it. Water was nice, and since we took an early tender, we took about a 2 hour nap on the beach. That was great. When we woke up, the weather was warmer and we were ready to go in the water. I found the Carnival employees helpful, but the actual locals employed there didn't seem very friendly. I didn't have much interaction, but the ones I talked to just weren't helpful. When I asked if it was possible to take a 2 person cycle instead of a 4 person right away she started telling me that she wasn't giving me my money back, etc.... I just looked at her and said that I wasn't asking for my money back, and then she seemed kind of surprised, so I just assumed that maybe she was used to people asking for money back, and that was the reason for her negative attitude. Didn't let it bother us, just seemed weird.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Forums mobile app