Help me decide!

sassafrass

Had made up our mind to do ziplining and Cave tubing in belize thrugh cavetubing.biz. Good price and heard good things Looked at reviews on Tripadvisor today and now freaking out a bit. Does not matter what you do appears if you cave tube and do not do the ATM or zip line you will wait on those people to get to the bus to leave. Does not matter to me we planned on zip lining too. My concerns are some people said great, back in plenty of time some said we just caught the last tender but hey they made it right LOL. This is making me 2nd guess my decision. Anyone use them? Any advice? I know alot of people do not book through Carnival and have no trouble. Maybe I am on high alert due to the 15 people that he horizon left in Europe today LOl

The way to assuage your worries is to book the earliest time. The zip line and cave tubing are near each other but in different locations. I believe cavetubing.bz limits the number of folks on each bus/van so they don't have to track a swarm of people. But they have a good reputation of getting people back in time. Site is not that far away maybe 45 minutes.

Had made up our mind to do ziplining and Cave tubing in belize thrugh cavetubing.biz. Good price and heard good things Looked at reviews on Tripadvisor today and now freaking out a bit. Does not matter what you do appears if you cave tube and do not do the ATM or zip line you will wait on those people to get to the bus to leave. Does not matter to me we planned on zip lining too. My concerns are some people said great, back in plenty of time some said we just caught the last tender but hey they made it right LOL. This is making me 2nd guess my decision. Anyone use them? Any advice? I know alot of people do not book through Carnival and have no trouble. Maybe I am on high alert due to the 15 people that he horizon left in Europe today LOl

There are people that make money posting fake reviews on TripAdvisor so I wouldn't pay too much attention to it

I have the same concern and can't decide what to do. Going to Belize, thought of using cave tubing dot bz and read the TripAdvisor reviews. Even if we got back on time I don't want to deal with the stress of worrying about it. Last tender is not okay with me. I don't want to wait for zip liners or ATV people. I wish they would keep the groups separate. :rolleyes:

I have the same concern and can't decide what to do. Going to Belize, thought of using cave tubing dot bz and read the TripAdvisor reviews. Even if we got back on time I don't want to deal with the stress of worrying about it. Last tender is not okay with me. I don't want to wait for zip liners or ATV people. I wish they would keep the groups separate. :rolleyes:

Read post four

Read post four

I would ignore the bad reviews if they were from one hit wonders but there are multiple bad reviews from frequent and trustworthy reviewers. That's why I can't decide to risk it or not.

I would ignore the bad reviews if they were from one hit wonders but there are multiple bad reviews from frequent and trustworthy reviewers. That's why I can't decide to risk it or not.

I don't know what else to tell you. I think it should be clear that a lot of the negative comments on here can be traced back to keeping money within the cruise line