Carnival is offering their Military Friends & Families Again!

Drew's Wife

For those that are interested, I just found this on the Carnival website. Carnival is offering their Military Friends and Family promotion during the month of November! A big "Thank You" to the folks at Carnival for honoring our Military.:)

New Promotion from Carnival Allows Military Personnel to Book Up to Three 'Fun Ship' Staterooms at Discounted Rates

Posted on 02 November 2010

In honor of Veteran's Day, Carnival Cruise Lines is offering a promotion throughout November that allows active and retired military personnel to book up to three "Fun Ship" staterooms at discounted rates for themselves and their friends and family members.

Reservations must be made between November 1-30, 2010, to qualify for this special offer, which is available in conjunction with a variety of three- to eight-day "Fun Ship" departures through April 30, 2012, including voyages to The Bahamas, Caribbean, Mexico and Europe.

Rates start at $219 per person for three- and four-day cruises; $279 per person for five-day voyages; $399 per person for six-day departures; $449 per person for seven-day voyages; and $649 per person for eight-day sailings. Also included are seven-day Europe voyages starting at $789 per person.

Voyages to the Caribbean, Bahamas and Mexico operate from 12 convenient North American homeports along the east and west coasts and Gulf of Mexico. Europe cruises depart from Barcelona, Spain.

"Carnival has a long history of supporting our U.S. military personnel through special pricing and promotions and we are pleased to offer this program throughout November to demonstrate our appreciation to these most deserving individuals," said Joni Rein, Carnival's vice president of worldwide sales.

The promotion is valid for individual bookings only. Military personnel must provide proof of service. Eligible military personnel must sail to take advantage of this offer. Certain other restrictions apply.

sig.jsp?pc=ZSzeb097&pp=ZNxmk788YYUS

Saw this on the main board and was going to post the info here....

thanks for posting in Military Cruisers.

Just FYI to military- right now the promo says rates as low as $219. But check the website first for your cruise because past guest/early saver are as low as $199- for a 4 day.

If you book- come back and let us know if this promo worked out for you.

Saw this on the main board and was going to post the info here....

thanks for posting in Military Cruisers.

Just FYI to military- right now the promo says rates as low as $219. But check the website first for your cruise because past guest/early saver are as low as $199- for a 4 day.

If you book- come back and let us know if this promo worked out for you.

You are most welcome!:) We always have to look out for our "Finest"!:)

I was on the verge of making the last payment on our upcoming cruise, and thought I would check with my PVP. Although we already had a good Military rate, I saw that the Past Guest was cheaper.

Well he checked and the Military rate had gone down again, and was even cheaper than the Past Guest. I have found it's always best just to call them and check. If you have a really good PVP (Which we have the best:D) they will always check for you to make sure you are getting the best rate.:)

we just got back from a cruise and got a great deal on it. want so badly to go on another but dh's command wont give leave but a month in advance, maybe 2 months. we were just able to cruise this past time because he was in between commands. hopefully soon we can go again, id hate to leave him behind :p;)

Archived