Carnival transportation from Seattle to Vancouver

COJOMAY

I am flying into Seattle to take a cruise on the Spirit from Vancouver to Whitter. Carnival has a "shuttle" (bus) they run on cruise days from the airport in Seattle to the dock in Vancouver. I understand it begins loading at 8 a.m. and leaves when it fills up and then they have another one or two or three depending on how many they need.

My questions is has anyone used this service in the past? How long does it take to fill the bus? How much time does it take to get from Seattle to Vancouver including going through customs? Is this a "school type" bus with lousy seats or is it a better class than that?

What can you tell me about the experience?

I just called them today concerning this. I live in Seattle and I remember I got to the airport way to early, but could not remember what time the first bus left. Carnival said today that meet and greet reps are in the baggage area begining at 8am, but he said the first bus does not leave until 11 and the last bus leaves at 2. All I can tell you is what he said.

I guess I could answer some of the other questions. It was like a tour bus and the ride was about 3 hours. Very enjoyable ride. I will be doing it for the Hawaii trip again this year. On our trip customs took about 5 minutes.

I would be very surprised if the bus was anything other than a very comfortable coach. Drive time will be about 3 hrs, you wait time at the border could be up to 2 hrs but likely less than 1/2 hr as buses use a dedicated lane at customs.

Archived