question for SeattleCruiseLover

Hello!! I looked in the FAQ but couldn't find anything specific on the closest grocery store to Pier 66? If we are taking a taxi from Sea-Tac to the terminal, where would be the best place to pick up a few things (soda, water)?

Much appreciated!! :)

If you don't want a bunch, there is a deli right at Pier 66 that has small quantities of things like that. If you want more, there is a market at 3rd Av and Bell Street (about 8 blocks up hill) that could help you out. It is called Dan's Belltown Market.

Hello!! I looked in the FAQ but couldn't find anything specific on the closest grocery store to Pier 66? If we are taking a taxi from Sea-Tac to the terminal, where would be the best place to pick up a few things (soda, water)?

Much appreciated!! :)

If you are catching a taxi you could always have them stop at the Safeway grocery store at:

138 SW 148th St

Seattle, WA 98166

It is about 2 minutes off of the freeway from the airport to the cruise terminal. Ask the driver to take highway 518 heading west it will run right into a bunch of stores. Safeway is on the right side of the street in a shopping area. On the way back you have the taxi get on 509 and that will take you right into the city and the cruise terminal.

There is also a brand new grocery store opening today in the downtown Seattle shopping area, it is on 3rd Avenue between Pike and Union:

The Kress IGA Supermarket, at 1423 Third Ave., will occupy the 18,000-square-foot basement of the building that for more than 50 years housed department store S.H. Kress & Co.

Can you tell me how far the alcohol store is from the Crowne Plaza and what the hours are on a Saturday? I'm assuming they are closed on Sunday's? Thanks!

4 blocks (all down hill)

SEATTLE

State Store:

SEATTLE-2ND & SENECA

1201 2ND AVE

SEATTLE WA 98101-2950

Mon-Sat 10:00-6:00

Store Manager:

ALLEN (206-464-7910)

District Manager:

THERESA GRANT-DUGGINS (206-389-2476)

Archived