Cadbury Tours

Is there any difference between the two Cadbury tours (Dunedin and Tasmania) aside from one being in Australia and one being in New Zealand? DH and I would like to do one of them, but can't decide if one is better than the other. Mahalo in advance for any information.

Aloha, Kim :)

When we attempted to do a cadbury tour in Tasmania several years ago we discovered that the factory was shut on weekends. Have checked the website and it is indeed shut weekends and public holidays and "factory shut down times" whenever these are. Also it is $12.50 per adult- bit expensive for a tour, but I don't know what it is like. Sue

Is there any difference between the two Cadbury tours (Dunedin and Tasmania) aside from one being in Australia and one being in New Zealand? DH and I would like to do one of them, but can't decide if one is better than the other. Mahalo in advance for any information.

Another Tour you may want to concider is the Speights Brewery Tour in Dunedin. See http://www.speights.co.nz/brewery for details, its well worth trying, then you could do the chocolate factory tour in Tasmania instead. Whaever, have a great time. Do you stop in Tauranga on your cruise.

Mahalo for all your responses.

Yes, KiwiIan, Tauranga is the first stop on our cruise. Haven't decided what we want to do there yet. We'll already have spent a few days pre-cruise in Rotorua and water activities are plentiful where we live, so we'll be looking for other alternatives.

Mahalo for the Brewery tour idea. We'll take that into consideration.

Hi Kim, great to hear you are coming to our home town of Tauranga. Theres a great choice of things to do from here, we are just 1 hour from Rotorua [i know you have been there but what did you see] can get to the Waitomo glow worm caves in 2 hours or Lake Taupo in the same time. We would love to assist with suggestionson what to do and see so let us know if you want some info for here. What other ports of call are you making in NZ, maybe we can help there also.

Aloha KiwiIan!

We plan on seeing Waitomo on the way back up from Rotorua to Auckland. We'll also be in Dunedin and Christchurch on the cruise. I'd appreciate some suggestions/information from you. My email is kkiyono@hawaii.rr.com. Mahalo!

Kim :)

Email coming your way!

Archived