Coffee package

suzyed

We're booked on Divina for February....yay! I was looking at the cruise enhancements on the website and I don't see a coffee package being offered. We were able to purchase one pre-cruise the first time on Divina but wonder why it's not showing now?

Also, does Divina have a Thermal Spa? Never even thought about it the first time, but we used the Thermal Spa on Seaside earlier this year and loved it and would like to do that again!

Coffee package was discontinued for Caribbean...yes Divina has Thermal area...not as big overall as Seaside.

We also enjoyed the Coffee Cuddle package early this year on Seaside, I was told for our cruise next week that coffee package was cut, due to Drinks on Us promo and to encourage a la carte coffee or the upgrade to Classic or Deluxe. Either way, still MSC is a great value for us.

Cheers, enjoy your cruise!

Coffee package was discontinued for Caribbean...yes Divina has Thermal area...not as big overall as Seaside.

We also enjoyed the Coffee Cuddle package early this year on Seaside, I was told for our cruise next week that coffee package was cut, due to Drinks on Us promo and to encourage a la carte coffee or the upgrade to Classic or Deluxe. Either way, still MSC is a great value for us.

Cheers, enjoy your cruise!

Thank you...you too!