Pride of America Aft Balcony Question

ramsanti

We've been on DCL, RCL and HAL, but will be first timers on NCL - Pride of America. I've reserved an Aft Cabin for DW, DS and Myself.

Question is:

What does the bed look like for 3rd passenger. I figure it's the sofa, but I can't find a picture of it anywhere and find out how long it is.

Thank you in advance for your assistance

We were on POA the end of March beginning of April of this year. We had aft 8706, 8208 & 8708 which was a cabin that fit 3 ... we only had two per cabin, but there was a couch in the room ... I can't give you specifics, but the couch really didn't look any different than the couches on a RCL room.

You will love the aft ... It was beautiful to sit and watch when we went by the Na Pali coast.

We had an amazing adventure, there was no down time - we were on the go constantly. Enjoy, Jan

PS - In Hilo we did a "hoppa-on hoppa-off" trolley that was wonderful .... every where else we rented a vehicle. Kauai was the most beautiful place I have ever seen

Edited by Jan_In_Maine
add info

We've been on DCL, RCL and HAL, but will be first timers on NCL - Pride of America. I've reserved an Aft Cabin for DW, DS and Myself.

Question is:

What does the bed look like for 3rd passenger. I figure it's the sofa, but I can't find a picture of it anywhere and find out how long it is.

Thank you in advance for your assistance

20170904_154707_zps9sm2liaf.jpg?w=280&h=210&fit=crop

We had a AFT Balcony on the POA. This isn't the best picture but in the far left you can see the sofa. It is bigger than a twin but smaller than a queen. Sorry, but this is the best I can do. It opens up like a sofa bed.