Jewel 5-12

cj013

Just back from the Jewel and had a great time. The ship is really nice and kept clean. I found all the crew to be friendly and helpful. Loved our towel animals every night on our bed. We ate at two of the specialty restaurants, Mama's and Cagneys. Mama's we did not particularly like but, Cagneys was very nice, good steaks, especially the Filet Mignon. We enjoyed both shows and their new show "Fountains" was really entertaining. I would do an NCL cruise again, loved the freestyle dining and never had a problem getting into any of the restaurants but, you really do need to make reservations for the specialty ones.

Just back from the Jewel and had a great time.

Thanks for the review. That makes 2 good reviews for the ship posted in just a few minutes. We loved the Jewel a year ago and hope to sail her again. BTW-with Mama's we enjoyed the food, but my wife ordered some shrimp dish and we both sort of laughed when it came and had only 3 shrimp on it. Not a problem though, she just got something else to eat later.

-Monte

Just back from the Jewel and had a great time. The ship is really nice and kept clean. I found all the crew to be friendly and helpful. Loved our towel animals every night on our bed. We ate at two of the specialty restaurants, Mama's and Cagneys. Mama's we did not particularly like but, Cagneys was very nice, good steaks, especially the Filet Mignon. We enjoyed both shows and their new show "Fountains" was really entertaining. I would do an NCL cruise again, loved the freestyle dining and never had a problem getting into any of the restaurants but, you really do need to make reservations for the specialty ones.

Glad you enjoyed your cruise.

We like the Jewel also.

I agree about Mama's - after a few cruises we decided we would prefer a main dining room rather than Mama's.

We do enjoy all of the speciality restaurants:)

Archived