Details about 2 Cozumel excursions ???

Will be on Oasis and have questions about two excursions in Cozumel.

1 -" Mexican Cooking , Tasting and Beach Break ". - Gives location as Playa Mia Beach but does not say how you are to get there and back . States that you have 1.5 hrs free time after the cooking . Do you go as a group on a bus ? If you prefer to return to the ship after the class, would you be able to or must you wait until a designated time come back as a group ?

2 - " Salsa , Salsa and Margarita's ". - Does not give a location but does say that transportation is provided ( unlike the Mexican Cooking ). Any idea where the demonstration is held ?

If you have experienced either of these I would appreciate insight .

I cannot give direct experience with either, however, Playa Mia Beach is too far from the cruise port to walk, so it will likely be a bus. If you are part of a group on a bus, you would likely get grief if you want to leave early. They maintain head counts for getting folks back.

However, Playa Mia is a beautiful beach, so enjoy it. :)

I cannot give direct experience with either, however, Playa Mia Beach is too far from the cruise port to walk, so it will likely be a bus. If you are part of a group on a bus, you would likely get grief if you want to leave early. They maintain head counts for getting folks back.

However, Playa Mia is a beautiful beach, so enjoy it. :)

Actually not exactly true

We have been to Playa Mia Beach (booked through RC) multiple times.

We have left earlier on a few occasions and never had any grief whatsoever.

In fact last year we had an 8 seater take us and another family back early, not even the coach company we got there with.

YMMV.

Tours to Playa Mia normally go by vans that hold 8-12. They do have an organized return time but I have also seen them just call a cab from the stand. You give your wristband to the cab driver so he can get paid. Have seen this procedure also on the mainland in Costa Maya. Even when we had an organized return they used vans from the taxi line.