Room Service on Pacific Dawn?

Hiya,

Just wondering what sort of prices we could expect to pay on the Pacific Dawn for room service?

Some mornings we are just not going to feel like going to the dining room to eat our breaky, are we able to pre order breakfast (and at what cost), or do we have to go get it and bring it back to our room?

Thanks

Hiya,

Just wondering what sort of prices we could expect to pay on the Pacific Dawn for room service?

Some mornings we are just not going to feel like going to the dining room to eat our breaky, are we able to pre order breakfast (and at what cost), or do we have to go get it and bring it back to our room?

Thanks

Sorry can't help with room service prices... but thought I'd reply to you and share this, we recently cruised on Pacific Dawn (returned28/1/09)

When hubby and I are away staying in lovely hotels one of my favourite things is to order some room service, well of course I was looking forward to doing just that on our cruise:) but still can't believe it myself...I didn't even look at the room service menu!!!:o It didn't even come to mind!!!LOL

Enjoyed the food on board it was all great and I guess we were busy and happy with company on board, maybe next time I may think to look at room service menu and even enjoy it in our cabin! must admit though we had no children with us...and yes hubby did take some deserts from buffet back to our cabin one afternoon:D

Howdy,

I just got off the Pacific Dawn on the 20th feb. We ordered brekky a couple of times it is free (except for $3.00 service charge) They offer toast (always arrived really cold and gross :( also pastries, and croissant, condiments, tea, coffee's O.J they didn't have eggs or bacon or cereals on the brekky list So I don't think it was available for room service. I don't reccomend the breakfast room service mainly cuz of the toast but sometimes we just couldn't be bothered waking up and leaving the room (hard night of partying night before...heheh) so it had to do. Do try and make the effort though to try and go to buffet or plam court for brekky it is MUCH better lots of variety. The rest of the room service menu is quite simple there is a couple salads, 3 types of sandwiches, pies, a few cakes and fries.

Hope this helps.

P.s it is $3 per order to deliver room service and all the items range from $3-$5.50.

H xxx

Howdy,

I just got off the Pacific Dawn on the 20th feb. We ordered brekky a couple of times it is free (except for $3.00 service charge) They offer toast (always arrived really cold and gross :( also pastries, and croissant, condiments, tea, coffee's O.J they didn't have eggs or bacon or cereals on the brekky list So I don't think it was available for room service. I don't reccomend the breakfast room service mainly cuz of the toast but sometimes we just couldn't be bothered waking up and leaving the room (hard night of partying night before...heheh) so it had to do. Do try and make the effort though to try and go to buffet or plam court for brekky it is MUCH better lots of variety. The rest of the room service menu is quite simple there is a couple salads, 3 types of sandwiches, pies, a few cakes and fries.

Hope this helps.

P.s it is $3 per order to deliver room service and all the items range from $3-$5.50.

H xxx

How can it be free if you have to pay a service charge ?

How can it be free if you have to pay a service charge ?

Hi, as party_time told you...breakfast is free, service/delivery charge is $3.00.

a menu card is in your room, you fill it out and hang it outside cabin before retiring at night. not available last night of cruise.

the other room service menu...there is a fee. is in your folder on your dressing table.

you ring room service from your cabin to order.

kind regards, Lorraine:):)

Hi, as party_time told you...breakfast is free, service/delivery charge is $3.00.

a menu card is in your room, you fill it out and hang it outside cabin before retiring at night. not available last night of cruise.

the other room service menu...there is a fee. is in your folder on your dressing table.

you ring room service from your cabin to order.

kind regards, Lorraine:):)

There is a service charge, so that means it is not free! Been on many cruises never heard of a charge for room service. This is how people are fooled into paying out their hard earned money.

Howdy,

Hope this helps.

H xxx

Sorry to get off track here but could we please, please, please have a review. Loved to know all about the nightlife etc.

P.S. Hope you had a great time! I bet you'll want to go again?! :D

Thanks Liz

Archived