Is this tour combination possible in time allowance?

Plutocruiser

Hi all, I'm after some advice please. Like a lot of you, our Caribbean cruise itinerary has changed and we are now visiting Grand Cayman and I’m feeling a little overwhelmed with trying to organise a tour for my husband and I. Do you think the below is possible? Our ship is scheduled to be at Grand Cayman 8am to 5pm.

• A 3-hour snorkel tour toStingray City (Moby Dick Tours or Stingray City Tours?)
  • Instead of returning tothe ship, grab a taxi to take us to:
    • Hell (quick photoopportunity, send a postcard; yes I know, very gimmicky!)
    • Cayman Spirits (1 hourtour and buy some goodies)
    • Tortuga Rum Company (try/ buy some cakes)
    • Cayman Islands Brewery(goes with cakes, doesn’t it!)

[*]Back to the ship

Your thoughts / comments/ suggestions will be appreciated.

Edited by Plutocruiser

Keep in mind Grand Cayman is a tender stop. Earliest you will be able to get out to a tour is probably 9 which is standard. My tours all started 1 hour after we arrived. So that takes you to 12. You should probably be back by 3:30 latest to get back on board without fearing of missing your departure with tendering an all.

So question is really, what can you do in about another 3 hours.... I think it's possible but you will definitely be feeling some time crunch and looking at your watch lots imho.

Sent from my STH100-1 using Tapatalk

If you don't leave until 5pm, as long as you are IN the tender line at 4:30, they will get you back to the ship!!!! BUT...traffic is HORRIBLE on the one road that goes back to port, so do start your trip back to the tender dock at least 45 mins or more BEFORE you want to be there!!!